Freitag, 27. Juli 2012

Interview with OK! Magazine


Ashley Tisdale: I Like My Curves

Ashley Tisdale can’t get enough of the beach, and loves to rock a bikini while taking in the surf and sand.

How does she get that fabulous figure?

Klicken für Bild in voller Größe
“I definitely work out a lot,” the High School Musical star, 27, tells me this week at PUMA’s Project Pink launch at Macy’s Herald Square in NYC. "I have a trainer. I don’t like to say that I’m on a certain diet. I just try to eat more protein and veggies because it’s hard for me to keep muscle on, so I have to eat a lot of protein. I try to steer clear from the carbs. I’ll do a gluten-free instead of a white bread, and processed stuff I don’t like to eat.”

She’s not perfect in the diet department, though.

“My one weakness is bread. Everybody I think has a weakness. It’s either sugar or bread, and I just love carbs. I’m not into sweets really — I can have sweets, but I don’t crave that. I totally crave sushi or anything with rice or Italian food. For me, I realized that I think I do have a gluten allergy, because I never feel great after it. [laughs] I just try to stay with the good carbs, obviously.”

For Ashley, being stick-thin is not the goal.

“I just like a body that looks healthy. It’s not too skinny and not too curvy, but it has curves. I like to have curves. I think we’re meant to, so I just do cardio and do toning.”

Quelle: ashleytisdale.org

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen