Dienstag, 23. August 2011

Promoting Hollywood Era Fall Collection

As previously mentioned, Ashley made a short trip to Toronto yesterday (August 22nd) to promote the new clothing line Hollywood Era, as she is the face of the brand. Tisdale did interviews throughout all the day with several publications, like KiSS 92.5 Toronto, ETalk, ET Canada and the KiSS Dish.

As she let her fans know on Twitter, the blonde bombshell is now back home after a long day of promoting and... some cheat meals! Have you guys taken a look yet at the clothing line items Ashley is promoting? We'd like to know what you think about them! Enjoy!
Ashley's Twitter: Honestly why do I think i can eat whatever I want when I travel... Especially when I travel a lot!

Hanging with @Karan_mitchell in Toronto! Love her and her makeup. She makes me look goooood ;) hehe

I feel like I just flew into Toronto for dinner, that's how quick the trip was lol. Now Home sweet home! #happy
Quelle + Credit:  ashleytisdale.org
22.08 Interview about Hollywood Era in Toronto
Quelle
22.08 Hollywood Era
Quelle

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen