Dienstag, 31. Mai 2011

Interview with Bliss Magazine

Q: Hi Ashley! How’s it been in London so far?
It’s been really great!

Q: We LOVE Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure, and Sharpay actually is that extra bit fabulous and we see a whole different side to her. What do you reckon we learn?
Well I think that Sharpay definitely grows up and evolves in this movie. She’s not the same girl you once knew in the High School Musical movies which is really nice because I loved playing this character so to have a nice ending is awesome.

Q: You must be quite used to playing her now. Has her character rubbed off on you?
She hasn’t rubbed off on me but I feel like whenever I go to play her it’s very easy to jump back into that character and I feel like she’s definitely, each character that I play has a piece of me in it.

Q: Aw lovely sentiment! There’s a part in the film where Sharpay has to get on her hands and knees and scrubs a toilet. Yuk. That’s very different for her!
Oh yeah it’s completely different. I think that that whole montage was my favourite to do.

Q: It was hilarious! What chores and jobs do you hate doing at home?
Hmm…Probably laundry.

Credit

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen